Friday 28 March 2014

Love From March


Hello there lovelies

So I thought I’d do a post at the end of each month giving details of the things I’ve been loving during that month. I don’t want to call it a monthly favourites post but more a list of things I’ve been enjoying using or eating or have enjoyed doing. I’ve not done a post like this before so bare with me as I’m not sure how it’s going to turn out.

Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick. I got this in the shade Beehive and I really love this, it’s a lovely nude it’s so sheer and moisturising that I feel comfortable wearing it during the day and even for work, it’s so subtle with high shine but zero glitter a bit like a tinted balm. I’m not the most confident lipstick wearer but I really like lipstick especially nudes and this one is great, and a great price too. I think the pull out mirror is a great idea too.

Tea Pigs. I’m such a tea lover and I really wanted to try these, as 1.the name is too cute and 2. I’ve been seeing them more and more and was a bit intrigued. I got the popcorn tea flavour as I’m not keen on fruit or herbal teas and my local supermarket didn’t have the everyday ones, I did manage to get some online though and I’m awaiting their arrival. It’s a very strange taste, it doesn’t taste of typical popcorn as your drinking it and isn’t sweet at all. It leaves an after-taste of savoury popcorn in your mouth a nutty sort of taste almost. I’ve been enjoying these during the day as an alternative to regular tea.

Rich Tea Biscuits. I forgot how good these are; so moorish before you know it you’ve eaten half the packet. I’ve eaten so many of these this month with my evening cuppa, I’m not a “dunker” though, can’t stand it, I think I had too many dunking fails when I was younger and now have a complex about dunked biscuits.

Essie Nail Varnish. I got this in the shade Vanity Fairest. I got it instead of the one I’d got previously which was Mademoiselle because I wanted a different nude colour. This is a great shade, like your nails but better, I even got away with wearing it for work, very naughty of me but great if you don’t like completely bare nails or aren’t keen on the typical nude colours.

MUA blush. I got this in the shade cupcake which isn’t my usual colour as it’s a bit more coral toned and I like a pink flush of colour but people have commented on how nice my makeup looks when I wear this and it’s a total bargain at £1.

Morrisons cotton wool pads. A bit boring but I think these are so soft and for £1 for 100 pads are great value too. They could be thicker but they get an A* for softness from me.

Seeing Fall Out Boy. I wrote a whole post on this so won’t go over it again but it was bloody brilliant.

Maybelline Volum’ Express Turbo Boost Mascara. This is such a good mascara, I’ve been using it a while now and can’t fault it, it separates lashes brilliantly while giving volume, zero clumps and the mascara I will wear most days.

So these are a few of the things I’ve been loving during March. I hope this post was ok. I could probably list a hundred things that I’ve loved but that would just be silly wouldn’t it.

What have you been loving during March? What are you looking forward to in April?

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment