Sunday 11 May 2014

POTW 14 More Bioderma Brilliance


Hello there lovelies

This weeks Pick Of The Week is this Bioderma Hydrabio Serum. After I wrote a post about Hydraluron it was suggested that I try this serum as I wasn’t too bothered about Hydraluron and as I was already a fan of Bioderma I had to give this a go. I absolutely LOVE this, much more than Hydraluron, I find it really benefits my skin and it’s a much better price than Hydraluron. I’ve been using this pretty much every day and night since I got it well over a month ago and it’s still going strong. Just 2 pumps of this does my whole face easily, it leaves skin feeling silky smooth and provides a great base for makeup. It’s helped with the dryer patches on my face; the light gel has a nice consistency that isn't too watery, it has a lovely light fragrance and is suitable for sensitive skin. It’s an all round great product. I highly recommend this over Hydraluron and it’s the serum I will continue to use, a definite repurchase once this one has been used up.

What’s been your pick of the week?

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. I'm really starting to fall in love with Bioderma skincare! This one sounds like a really good one :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete